Sunday, March 12, 2006

 

Starting our school year

This is the collective blog of 18, 9th grade students at Escuela de la Ciudad in Bahía Blanca, Argentina. The students are between 14 and 15 years old and have been studying English for 9 years now, four hours a week. Their level of English is pre-intermediate. Our project will run from March to November 2006.

Here is a list of students' own blogs. It would be nice if other students abroad read our posts and left comments. We will also be reading blogs from students whose links appear in Dekita.org and other EFL educational sites.

Comments:
Wow, what a surprise to find a comment so soon! Well, I will try to find Good Charlotte on the web and see if I can listen to some of their music.
 
Hi Ale,
I'm going to add you to Dekita but need a list with the addresses of your stds blogs on the same post as your announcement.
Warm regards from Brazil,
Bee
 
Mr. Robert Schlichtmann
Teacher
World History
9th grade
Predominantly Hispanic Students but some African Americans and other minorities.
Please review my blog of my classroom. I'm sure the students would love the interaction.
 
We are at the start of a new academic year and I will not be teaching this grade in 2007. HOwever, I will let the 9th grade teacher know about your blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?